Foodie Guide to the Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary at Disneyland
Disneyland Resort is getting ready to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Haunted Mansion, and in Disneyland fashion, they’re releasing some exclusive food, beverage and snack options during this momentous anniversary! Disneyland chefs have created a spooky array of delightfully delicious offerings just for the occasion which will be available starting August 9, 2019.
FRONTIERLAND & CRITTER COUNTRY
- Rancho del Zocalo: The Long Forgotten Duelist Tacos – two fry bread tacos featuring grilled fajita beef and braised butter chicken served with Mexican rice and pickled vegetables.
- New Orleans Churro Cart: Bride Churro – elegantly-dressed churro in a bouquet of vanilla and sugar
- Critter Country Churro Cart: Groom Churro – classic churro dressed in a duo of dark and milk chocolate
- Not pictured is the Haunted Mansion Crispy Treat, available at Hunny Spot.
HUNGRY BEAR RESTAURANT (Available through Aug. 25, Mobile Ordering available via the Disneyland App)
- Dead-cadent Funnel Cake – house funnel cake with a decadent brownie, white chocolate raspberry ice cream and chocolate pearls
- The Caretaker (not pictured) – crispy pork belly seasoned with house spices, layered with BBQ sauce, grilled onions, cheese sauce, house-made pickle, and crispy slaw, and served on a potato roll with french fries
BLUE BAYOU RESTAURANT
- We’ve BEAN Dying to MEAT You! – spiced stew of pork sausage, oxtails, and kidney beans with Lousiana popcorn rice
- Dynamite Seafood Hush Puppies – spicy hush puppies with shrimp, tasso ham, corn, Bloody Mary aïoli and greens
- Opera Singer Cake (not pictured)– almond sponge cake with coffee, chocolate ganache, chocolate glaze, coffee buttercream, Chantilly cream and raspberry sauce
- Sarah ‘Sally’ Slater’s Swamp Fries (not pictured)– crawfish étouffée atop sweet potato fries with chorizo, clams, tomatoes, sweet corn and green onion
- Swinging Wake Cake (not pictured) – layered chocolate and vanilla sponge cake with caramel-banana filling, caramel buttercream frosting and a sugar candle
HARBOUR GALLEY (Mobile Ordering available via the Disneyland App)
- 13th-Hour Brew – iced coffee with vanilla cream
- Ghost Mariner’s Seafood Boil – Cajun buttered shrimp with red potatoes, corn, andouille sausage
- The Wedding Cake (not pictured) – buttercream frosting, cherries and cream cheese filling finished with a splatter of cherry sauce
MINT JULEP BAR (Mobile Ordering available via the Disneyland App)
- Blackberry Midnight Julep – blackberry, citrus and mint with lychee “moon”
- “Honey…I Do” Beignets (Available through Sept. 5) – sweet beignets topped with honey praline and powdered sugar
ROYAL STREET VERANDA (Mobile Ordering available via the Disneyland App)
- Pickwick Ghost Punch – fruit and citrus juices with sherbet
- Professor Phineas Plump’s “Cure-All” Fritters (not pictured) – pimento cheese fritters with ghost pepper ranch dressing
RIVER BELLE TERRACE
- Sliders Materialize! – spicy pork belly slider (served on toasted brioche and topped with crisp cabbage slaw and pomegranate vinaigrette) and savory pork belly slider (served on toasted brioche with black pepper bacon mayo, butter lettuce, cherry tomatoes and a crispy bacon “spike”)
- “Hitchhiking” Ghost Blue Velvet Cake – blue velvet cake with blueberry purée, rice croquette brittle and vanilla-blueberry crisp
What is at the top of your list!? Let us know in the comments below!