Halloween Horror Nights 2019 – Quick Start Guide
Easily the biggest special event Universal Orlando puts on all year, Halloween Horror Nights 2019 will be its biggest yet with the event starting September 6 and running through November 2, 2019. With so many dates to choose from and tons of things to do, we figured we would make an easy-to-read quick start guide with the latest details, news, and photos from the event this year. Also due to the fact that we are at the event almost every night covering it from head to toe.
Here are the dates for Halloween Horror Nights 29:
- September – 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
- October – 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31
- November – 1, 2
This year’s chilling mazes pick up where last year’s mazes left off, continuing the suspenseful storyline where a predatory entity terrorizes the small town of Hawkins, Indiana, and delving even further into the parallel universe, referred to as the Upside Down.
The mazes on both coasts will also parallel the hit show as it leaps forward to 1985, taking guests on a terrifying excursion through portions of “Stranger Things 3,” which begins streaming July 4 on Netflix.
As with the previous mazes, Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando Resort are partnering with Netflix and the creators and executive producers of “Stranger Things” to create authentic representations of the blockbuster series.
Nightingales: Blood Pit
From the twisted minds of Universal Orlando’s Entertainment team, guests will enter an all-new horrifying original story featuring nightingales, a grisly race of creatures, in Nightingales: Blood Pit. Guests will be transported to ancient Rome where they must escape the gladiator arena as the bloodthirsty nightingales begin to feed on the dead and dying. But with nothing to protect them, will they make it out alive or become part of history…
Now through June 5, guests can purchase Halloween Horror Nights Flex Sunday-Friday Ticket Offer online, which includes: One (1) guest admission to two (2) 2019 Halloween Horror Nights event nights on any Sunday – Friday event night for $81.99 per person + tax. Click here for more details and to purchase your tickets.
Halloween Horror Nights Hotel and Ticket Packages
Halloween Horror Nights Hotel & Ticket Package starting from $145 per person, per night, based on a party of four, limited availability
- 4-night hotel accommodations at the all-new Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn & Suites (Additional accommodations are available at Universal Orlando’s hotels, including Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, or a Universal Partner Hotel)
- 4-Day Park-to-Park Ticket to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- 2019 Halloween Horror Nights Flex Sunday-Friday Plus 1 Night Free Promotional Ticket
- Early Park Admission one hour before the theme parks open to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary transportation to Universal’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Special access to a dedicated Halloween Horror Nights entry gate for guests staying on-site, each event night until 8 p.m.
- In addition, guests can add a RIP Tour or The Unmasking the Horror Tour to their vacation package
Advance purchase required. Offer valid for bookings now – 11/1/19. Offer valid for travel: 9/6/19 – 11/2/19
More details on Halloween Horror Nights Hotel and Ticket Packages can be found here.
Stay tuned to this guide for ALL things Halloween Horror Nights 2019!